We Are Here To Serve You

Visit or call Lake Providence City Hall for the following

  • Open or close water & sewage account
  • Permits and licences for business or event within town limits
  • Report fallen trees, unkempt property, trash, stray animals, problem roads, or other nuisance
  • Taxes for property within town limits

Contact Police Department for the following:

  • Report issues of public safety
  • Fines and speeding tickets

Community Resources